Battery Point Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Battery Point?
The average price of Battery Point removalists is $nan per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Battery Point the cost works out to be around $0.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Battery Point moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Battery Point removalists
Find the best Battery Point removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per half hour.
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- We are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.4.85 (105 reviews)
- Our aim is to provide a quality service that no one else does.4.95 (176 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Battery Point removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Battery Point in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
lenn Iseger5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Wyn Ho5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Mark5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Richard Maxfield5 out of 5 stars on Google
katrinab185 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Ang K5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
David Hallett5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Ryan M5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Danielle Almeida5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Michael Vos5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
michelle davies5 out of 5 stars on Google
Matthew Edwards5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jorel Lenon5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Dhong5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
MLB5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Deb5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Vicki5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.