Derwent Park Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Derwent Park?
Derwent Park removalists start at $100 per half hour, with an average price of $nan. So, hiring quality Derwent Park removalists for a full-service move of an average-sized 3 bedroom house costs as little as $1,260. You can save money by comparing Derwent Park moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Derwent Park removalists
Find the best Derwent Park removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per half hour.
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Quick 'n' Slick Removals are a team of efficient and trustworthy removalists, offering solutions for any move! Great rates & great service5.00 (38 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Derwent Park removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Derwent Park in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Ben Elijah5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Tangea Tansley5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Lee Stevens5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lucas Sytsma5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Richard5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Claire Spalding5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sandra5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mitch5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Helen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Wendy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Nick5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Alexey N5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Con Constantoulas5 out of 5 stars on Google
michelle davies5 out of 5 stars on Google
Shell Mutch5 out of 5 stars on Google
Rob Carmichael5 out of 5 stars on Google
Trenta Ellemans5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.