Removalists Sunshine Coast
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Sunshine Coast?
Sunshine Coast removalists start at $75 per half hour, with an average price of $75.00. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Sunshine Coast offers costs as little as $945. You can save money by comparing Sunshine Coast moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Our highly recommended network of Sunshine Coast removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Sunshine Coast to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $56 per half hour.
- 5.00 (7 reviews)15 Jarrah Street, Cooroy QLD, AustraliaWe pride ourselves on our honesty, care and punctuality. We rely on customer referrals and recommendations for our business!
- 4.78 (469 reviews)484 Bilsen Road, Geebung QLD, AustraliaWe are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.
- 4.60 (270 reviews)858 Nudgee Rd, Northgate QLD, AustraliaReady Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Removals locally and interstate!
- 5.00 (63 reviews)1 Commerce Avenue, Warana QLD, AustraliaSearching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.
- 4.83 (143 reviews)149 Ryan Street, West End QLD, AustraliaWith over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.
- 4.92 (36 reviews)40 Castlebar Street, Kangaroo Point QLD, AustraliaReady2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. “Anytime Anywhere”!
- 30 Yellowood Close, Tewantin QLD, AustraliaWe are committed to the highest standards in all aspects of operations and always take extreme care with everything we do.
- 4.90 (42 reviews)8-12 Eucalyptus Crescent, Ninderry QLD, AustraliaOur team of Interstate Removalists are here to make your move experience as stress-free as possible from start to finish.
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Brisbane QLD, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 7-9 Runway Drive, Marcoola QLD, AustraliaA local family owned business with 25 years experience in the Removal Industry, we'll transport your belongings safely without fuss on time
Removalist services in Sunshine Coast
We offer a range of furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Your items are wrapped in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for removalists in Sunshine Coast and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Sunshine Coast has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Sunshine Coast allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
We also provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Sunshine Coast removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Sunshine Coast removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Sunshine Coast in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find removalists Sunshine Coast?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Sunshine Coast movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (228) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Sunshine Coast
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Sunshine Coast. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Sunshine Coast
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Sunshine Coast removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.