Adelaide to Alice Springs Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Adelaide to Alice Springs?
Interstate removalists servicing from Adelaide to Alice Springs cost $142.30 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,053.00 and the average space per job is 7.40 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,536.17km.
$142.30 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,053.00Average job price
7.40m3Average space per job
Adelaide to Alice Springs interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Adelaide to Alice Springs can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $142 per cubic meter.
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- Our team of Interstate Removalists are here to make your move experience as stress-free as possible from start to finish.4.90 (42 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.83 (143 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.10 (200 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving to an apartment, house or relocating a business within Sydney or beyond. Our service is reliable and cost-conscious3.54 (193 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Adelaide to Alice Springs interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Adelaide to Alice Springs. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (228) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.