Interstate Removalists Adelaide to Alice Springs
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Adelaide to Alice Springs?
Interstate removalists servicing from Adelaide to Alice Springs cost $142.30 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,053.00 and the average space per job is 7.40 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,536.17km.
$142.30 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,053.00Average job price
7.40m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Adelaide or any other major city
Adelaide to Alice Springs interstate removalists
Find the best Adelaide to Alice Springs removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $142 per cubic meter.
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- We are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.4.85 (105 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Adelaide to Alice Springs interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Adelaide to Alice Springs in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Muhammad Magar5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Matt Figgess5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
RegentsRobbo5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Ingrid Croall5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Lauren Joy Bennett5 out of 5 stars on Google
Angela Jones5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Simon Shackleton5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Teresa Markham5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Matt.S5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Leashyloo5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Barry macaulay5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Catherine Fowler5 out of 5 stars on Google
Em_5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Michelle5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
John B5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Richard Maxfield5 out of 5 stars on Google
Melanie Smith5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.