Interstate Removalists Adelaide to Brisbane
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Adelaide to Brisbane City?
Interstate removalists servicing from Adelaide to Brisbane City cost $156.66 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,222.99 and the average space per job is 7.81 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 2,012.53km.
$156.66 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,222.99Average job price
7.81m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Adelaide or any other major city
Adelaide to Brisbane interstate removalists
Find the best Adelaide to Brisbane removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $157 per cubic meter.
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.4.91 (66 reviews)
- Specialist Removals and Cleaning Company ready to help you with all your moving needs4.64 (14 reviews)
- Our aim is to provide a quality service that no one else does.4.95 (176 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Adelaide to Brisbane interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Adelaide to Brisbane in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Dani Antunovich5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Wilhelm5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Nessie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Cathy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Geoff and Tanya Burgess5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Amanda Swift5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Bluff Creek Campground5 out of 5 stars on Google
Doug5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Launceston North Uniting Church5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Debbie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Martin5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rebar Caruso5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kate5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Alana Jayne5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Michelle5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Jamie Halliday5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Abigail Cope5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.