Albury to Mandurah Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Albury to Mandurah?
Interstate removalists servicing from Albury to Mandurah cost $336.31 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $10,201.33 and the average space per job is 30.33 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$336.31 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$10,201.33Average job price
30.33m3Average space per job
Albury to Mandurah interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Albury to Mandurah can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $336 per cubic meter.
- Our operations and removals teams have the experience to tackle all kinds of projects ensuring the safe transition of your valuables4.87 (39 reviews)
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.5.00 (76 reviews)
- We provide fast and easy local regional and interstate full removals services with our friendly, reliable and professional team.4.91 (155 reviews)
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.44 (704 reviews)
- A local family owned business with 25 years experience in the Removal Industry, we'll transport your belongings safely without fuss on time4.93 (57 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.53 (131 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Albury to Mandurah interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Albury to Mandurah. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.