Cairns to Sydney Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Cairns to Sydney?
Interstate removalists servicing from Cairns to Sydney cost $249.00 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,490.00 and the average space per job is 10.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$249.00 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,490.00Average job price
10.00m3Average space per job
Cairns to Sydney interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Cairns to Sydney can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $249 per cubic meter.
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- Interstate Removalist company specialising in the safest removals across the states4.96 (144 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Removals locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Dawson Moving and Storage is an Australian family owned and operated company who have been dedicated in moving Australia since 1927.2.76 (17 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Cairns to Sydney interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Cairns to Sydney. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (234) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.