Interstate Removalists Canberra to Melbourne
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Canberra to Melbourne?
Interstate removalists servicing from Canberra to Melbourne cost $102.91 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,720.11 and the average space per job is 16.71 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 661.86km.
$102.91 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,720.11Average job price
16.71m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Canberra or any other major city
Canberra to Melbourne interstate removalists
Find the best Canberra to Melbourne removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $103 per cubic meter.
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.10 (200 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Canberra to Melbourne interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Canberra to Melbourne in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (191) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
GinaHarris5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rashidah MacDonald5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Camilla Eie5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Amy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Caroline Murphy5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sophie Fletcher5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Nic Wallace5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Abigail Cope5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Carla5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
GrannyR5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Daniel Ahern5 out of 5 stars on Google
cathyf55 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Maria Granados5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Darryl H5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
James Daffin5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Princess5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jason Wandby5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.