Canberra to Mildura Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Canberra to Mildura interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Canberra to Mildura can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per cubic meter.
- We are Perth's trusted movers with 26 years of experience, providing comprehensive relocation and storage services, no matter your need.4.40 (48 reviews)
- Family run and operated, offering a 6 day a week service from Brisbane to Melbourne and return. No contractors or day workers.4.71 (682 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.95 (1381 reviews)
- Servicing Queensland & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.80 (301 reviews)
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.90 (136 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.80 (308 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.68 (105 reviews)
- BET REMOVALIST PTY LTD4.93 (96 reviews)
The Removalist you can BET on, From the moment you contact us we offer world class customer service.
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Canberra to Mildura interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Canberra to Mildura. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.