Perth to Kalgoorlie Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Perth to Kalgoorlie?
Interstate removalists servicing from Perth to Kalgoorlie cost $173.57 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,430.00 and the average space per job is 14.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 593.20km.
$173.57 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,430.00Average job price
14.00m3Average space per job
Perth to Kalgoorlie interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Perth to Kalgoorlie can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $174 per cubic meter.
- We make each move as stress-free as possible by remaining highly organised and moving quickly and efficiently. Get your free estimate now!4.90 (215 reviews)
- Bryant & Co Removals & Storage are Brisbane based family owned removals and storage company with a range of local and interstate services.5.00 (9 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.66 (122 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.53 (131 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.52 (31 reviews)
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- R2G Transport is established in the industry in Brisbane and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Make the right move!4.91 (234 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Perth to Kalgoorlie interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Perth to Kalgoorlie. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.