Port Macquarie to Hervey Bay Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Port Macquarie to Hervey Bay?
Interstate removalists servicing from Port Macquarie to Hervey Bay cost $204.98 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $5,534.50 and the average space per job is 27.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$204.98 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$5,534.50Average job price
27.00m3Average space per job
Port Macquarie to Hervey Bay interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Port Macquarie to Hervey Bay can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $205 per cubic meter.
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.53 (131 reviews)
- Bryant & Co Removals & Storage are Brisbane based family owned removals and storage company with a range of local and interstate services.5.00 (9 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.66 (122 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.52 (31 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.44 (704 reviews)
- We are Perth's trusted movers with 26 years of experience, providing comprehensive relocation and storage services, no matter your need.4.40 (48 reviews)
- Moveall's professional and efficient team will ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible.4.86 (36 reviews)
- Servicing Queensland & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.80 (301 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Port Macquarie to Hervey Bay interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Port Macquarie to Hervey Bay. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.