Townsville to Melton Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Townsville to Melton?
Interstate removalists servicing from Townsville to Melton cost $93.48 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,710.90 and the average space per job is 29.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$93.48 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,710.90Average job price
29.00m3Average space per job
Townsville to Melton interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Townsville to Melton can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $93 per cubic meter.
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.3.58 (26 reviews)
- We make each move as stress-free as possible by remaining highly organised and moving quickly and efficiently. Get your free estimate now!4.90 (215 reviews)
- We have successfully completed thousands of moves, from families to businesses, with a premium service minus the huge price tag.4.41 (27 reviews)
- Fenix Removals is a local growing company in the Brisbane area, with more than 3 years removalist experience with a good and reliable crew!5.00 (5 reviews)
- Are you looking for quality removalists in Perth who offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Then discover the brilliance of Brilliance Removal4.91 (201 reviews)
- Condran&Co Couriers is a family run transport company located in Boolaroo.5.00 (76 reviews)
- Interstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.4.48 (111 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Townsville to Melton interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Townsville to Melton. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.