Lee Point Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Lee Point?
The average price of Lee Point removalists is $125.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Lee Point the cost works out to be around $1,575.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Lee Point moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Lee Point removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Lee Point in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Lee Point removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $94 per half hour.
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- Tired of paying extra hidden fees for removals poorly done?5.00 (26 reviews)
We offer the best removalist service with no extra hidden fees.
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Joan5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Cal Kel5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jerry5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
BHBH5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
David Todd5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Anna Vinfield5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Facebook
marty5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Reza5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Andrew L5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jayia Belinda5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Tunde Hauptman5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Ben Goldfinch5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ben N5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Irina Arhipova5 out of 5 stars on Google
reimana D5 out of 5 stars on Google
Nick Hart5 out of 5 stars on Google
Andy Macintyre5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.