Backloading Brisbane to Darwin
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Brisbane to Darwin cost $300.92 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,564.80 and the average space per job is 5.20 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 3,426.57km.
$300.92 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,564.80Average job price
5.20m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Brisbane or any other major city
Brisbane to Darwin interstate removalists
Find the best Brisbane to Darwin removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $301 per cubic meter.
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Brisbane to Darwin interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Brisbane to Darwin in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
RegentsRobbo5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
PN5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Annette5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Crazey5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on
Tony Scarcia5 out of 5 stars on Google
A Me5 out of 5 stars on Google
Billando5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Moved to many times5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jemma Smoult5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Luke5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jane Dot5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Bart and Vanessa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Greta5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sissy5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Pauline5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
B G5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Debbie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.