Tasmania to Adelaide Backloading
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Tasmania to Adelaide interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Tasmania to Adelaide can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per cubic meter.
- Move On Removals provides an all round service for your moving needs. Our fully trained & professional staff will make your move effortless.4.71 (537 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.44 (704 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.66 (122 reviews)
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.36 (732 reviews)
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.21 (501 reviews)
- Servicing Queensland & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.80 (301 reviews)
- Xpress Movers is an experienced, reliable, and committed removalist company that provides high quality service!4.72 (39 reviews)
- Interstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.4.48 (111 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Tasmania to Adelaide interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Tasmania to Adelaide. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.