Bendigo to Toowoomba Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Bendigo to Toowoomba interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Bendigo to Toowoomba can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per cubic meter.
- Ace Movers is one of the leading moving companies in Australia. Our aim is to provide a stress-free, happy moving experience.4.02 (201 reviews)
- We are committed to the highest standards in all aspects of operations and always take extreme care with everything we do.5.00 (1 reviews)
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.36 (732 reviews)
- Dawson Moving and Storage is an Australian family owned and operated company who have been dedicated in moving Australia since 1927.4.56 (9 reviews)
- When you need honest, hard working, reliable and affordable Melbourne movers, you need the kahlon movers.4.88 (864 reviews)
- Melbourne's #1 Removal and Delivery Company4.74 (227 reviews)
- Atlantis is a removal company committed to providing premium removal services to its clients.4.80 (15 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.4.80 (133 reviews)
- Fast, efficient, and honest, Truckmen Removals & Storage is a reputable and well-known Canberra based removalist company.4.94 (127 reviews)
Many removal companies in our network are members of the Australian Furniture Removalists Association (AFRA).
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Bendigo to Toowoomba interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Bendigo to Toowoomba. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us to book professional interstate furniture removalists?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
In addition to the transit insurance that each removalist has, we offer removals insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premises.
Frequently asked questions
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (502) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.