Brisbane to Central Coast Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Brisbane to Central Coast?
Interstate removalists servicing from Brisbane to Central Coast cost $143.13 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,176.57 and the average space per job is 8.22 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$143.13 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,176.57Average job price
8.22m3Average space per job
Brisbane to Central Coast interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Brisbane to Central Coast can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $143 per cubic meter.
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.87 (390 reviews)
on providing exceptional service to our customers
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.90 (136 reviews)
- We are Perth's trusted movers with 26 years of experience, providing comprehensive relocation and storage services, no matter your need.4.40 (48 reviews)
- As industry-leading furniture removalists, Next level Removals offer a reliable and affordable moving service across Australia4.80 (634 reviews)
- Moveall's professional and efficient team will ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible.4.86 (36 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.4.04 (81 reviews)
- We are committed to the highest standards in all aspects of operations and always take extreme care with everything we do.5.00 (1 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.71 (553 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Brisbane to Central Coast interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Brisbane to Central Coast. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (363) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.