Coffs Harbour to Darwin Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Coffs Harbour to Darwin interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Coffs Harbour to Darwin can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per cubic meter.
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.95 (1381 reviews)
- Best rated company in platforms like Google! Now we are in Muval to help you move, just send us a message 👍🏼4.94 (132 reviews)
- South West Removals & Storage is a professional & dependable removal company that can service your move Australia wide.4.05 (22 reviews)
- We are O’clock Removals, and we have a mission:4.95 (61 reviews)
Provide you the best relocation experience that you have ever had!
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Removals locally and interstate!4.62 (561 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.68 (105 reviews)
- Fast, efficient, and honest, Truckmen Removals & Storage is a reputable and well-known Canberra based removalist company.4.94 (127 reviews)
- As industry-leading furniture removalists, Next level Removals offer a reliable and affordable moving service across Australia4.80 (634 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Coffs Harbour to Darwin interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Coffs Harbour to Darwin. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.