Melbourne to Coffs Harbour Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Melbourne to Coffs Harbour?
Interstate removalists servicing from Melbourne to Coffs Harbour cost $154.57 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,595.81 and the average space per job is 29.73 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$154.57 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,595.81Average job price
29.73m3Average space per job
Melbourne to Coffs Harbour interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Melbourne to Coffs Harbour can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $155 per cubic meter.
- Moveall's professional and efficient team will ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible.4.93 (15 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
- Our operations and removals teams have the experience to tackle all kinds of projects ensuring the safe transition of your valuables5.00 (7 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.70 (99 reviews)
- Interstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.4.29 (17 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.4.92 (87 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- Move On Removals provides an all round service for your moving needs. Our fully trained & professional staff will make your move effortless.4.71 (537 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Melbourne to Coffs Harbour interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Melbourne to Coffs Harbour. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.