Coffs Harbour to Launceston Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Coffs Harbour to Launceston interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Coffs Harbour to Launceston can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per cubic meter.
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.95 (1381 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.66 (122 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.80 (308 reviews)
- Interstate removals to and from Tasmania is easy when you chose Price's Removals & Storage.4.48 (449 reviews)
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.36 (732 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.56 (32 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.44 (704 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Coffs Harbour to Launceston interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Coffs Harbour to Launceston. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (363) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.