Darwin Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Darwin?
The cost of interstate removalists services out of Darwin depend on the destination, but cost $272.55 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,706.45 and the average space per job is 9.93 cubic meters.
$272.55 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,706.45Average job price
9.93m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate to or from Darwin
Darwin interstate removalists
Find the best Darwin removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $273 per cubic meter.
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- SYDNEYS REALEST FASTEST Tara in Parramatta stated “I’ve moved 23 times National and international you guys are amazing absolutely 💯 best”4.64 (14 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.4.91 (66 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- Interstate Removalist company specialising in the safest removals across the states4.96 (144 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Darwin interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Darwin in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (208) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Cynthia D5 out of 5 stars on Google
nick_taylor275 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Edgar5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Vicki5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on
garryb6095 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Amanda Bryan5 out of 5 stars on Google
Monique Blom5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Bronwyn5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Debbie Crisp5 out of 5 stars on Google
Rhys5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Clare Edwards5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Gina Harris5 out of 5 stars on Google
John Daly5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Muhammad Magar5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Angela5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Natalie Low5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Barb C5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.