View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Durack?
The average price of Durack removalists is $125.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Durack the cost works out to be around $1,575.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Durack moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Durack removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $94 per half hour.
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Durack removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Durack in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://muv.al/insurance
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (120) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Kristy Ellery5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jorel Lenon5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Emma Jones5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Emily5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jo Gregory5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Gina Harris5 out of 5 stars on Google
Paul Abbott5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
John SawtellRickson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Lee Stevens5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lucas Sytsma5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Trinity5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Angela Jones5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Danex5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Richard Maxfield5 out of 5 stars on Google
Louise5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
UniqueShazza5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Dani Antunovich5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.