View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Dynnyrne?
Dynnyrne removalists start at $100 per half hour, with an average price of $nan. So, hiring quality Dynnyrne removalists for a full-service move of an average-sized 3 bedroom house costs as little as $1,260. You can save money by comparing Dynnyrne moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Dynnyrne removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per half hour.
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.67 (39 reviews)
- Need The Best Removalist?4.88 (8 reviews)
We are a fast, reliable and affordable moving company and operate 24/7
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Dynnyrne removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Dynnyrne in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (164) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Tess J5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
leashy looloo5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on truelocal.com.au
Alexey N5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Ben Elijah5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Jamie H5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Chrissy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sophia L'acqua5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Jasmine Johnson5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
David Russell5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Rob5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rhiannon Bond5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Eddie Loreggian5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Charlotte Donnelly5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
cathyf55 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Ben H.5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Nat5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
RL_Coke5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.