Brisbane to Melbourne Backloading
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Brisbane to Melbourne cost $109.12 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $785.67 and the average space per job is 7.20 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,781.78km.
$109.12 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$785.67Average job price
7.20m3Average space per job
Brisbane to Melbourne interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Brisbane to Melbourne can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $109 per cubic meter.
- We provide a Professional and Friendly service, with daily interstate moves between Melbourne and Sydney and return.4.95 (73 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.53 (131 reviews)
- We are committed to the highest standards in all aspects of operations and always take extreme care with everything we do.5.00 (1 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.56 (32 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.52 (31 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.84 (166 reviews)
- Atlantis is a removal company committed to providing premium removal services to its clients.4.80 (15 reviews)
- Removals company with more than 4000 jobs done but most importantly, with a purpose.4.97 (116 reviews)
With every job we are making the world a better place!
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Brisbane to Melbourne interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Brisbane to Melbourne. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.