Melbourne to Brisbane Backloading
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Melbourne to Brisbane cost $127.52 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,285.36 and the average space per job is 10.08 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,674.60km.
$127.52 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,285.36Average job price
10.08m3Average space per job
Melbourne to Brisbane interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Melbourne to Brisbane can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $128 per cubic meter.
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.4.04 (81 reviews)
- Move On Removals provides an all round service for your moving needs. Our fully trained & professional staff will make your move effortless.4.71 (537 reviews)
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.90 (136 reviews)
- Fast, efficient, and honest, Truckmen Removals & Storage is a reputable and well-known Canberra based removalist company.4.94 (127 reviews)
- Need The Best Removalist?4.74 (38 reviews)
We are a fast, reliable and affordable moving company and operate 24/7
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.21 (501 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.87 (390 reviews)
- Jims Removals is here to take care of the heavy lifting for you. No matter the move, our expertise and care will put your mind at ease.4.61 (89 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Melbourne to Brisbane interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Melbourne to Brisbane. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.