Hervey Bay to Traralgon Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Hervey Bay to Traralgon interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Hervey Bay to Traralgon can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per cubic meter.
- Bryant & Co Removals & Storage are Brisbane based family owned removals and storage company with a range of local and interstate services.5.00 (9 reviews)
- We provide a Professional and Friendly service, with daily interstate moves between Melbourne and Sydney and return.4.95 (73 reviews)
- Interstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.4.48 (111 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.4.04 (81 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.66 (122 reviews)
- No limits removalists Specialises in professional, fast and efficient removals (local, country and interstate) for homes, units, commercial.4.94 (102 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.4.80 (133 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.56 (32 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Hervey Bay to Traralgon interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Hervey Bay to Traralgon. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (460) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.