Grafton to Shepparton Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Grafton to Shepparton interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Grafton to Shepparton can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per cubic meter.
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.5.00 (76 reviews)
- We are Perth's trusted movers with 26 years of experience, providing comprehensive relocation and storage services, no matter your need.4.40 (48 reviews)
- R2G Transport is established in the industry in QLD and NSW, where customer satisfaction is our top priority. Make the right move!4.91 (234 reviews)
- Removals company with more than 4000 jobs done but most importantly, with a purpose.4.97 (116 reviews)
With every job we are making the world a better place!
- JollyGood Removals will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.4.82 (17 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.68 (105 reviews)
- We are O’clock Removals, and we have a mission:4.95 (61 reviews)
Provide you the best relocation experience that you have ever had!
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.36 (732 reviews)
- Melbourne's #1 Removal and Delivery Company4.74 (227 reviews)
Many removal companies in our network are members of the Australian Furniture Removalists Association (AFRA).
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Grafton to Shepparton interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Grafton to Shepparton. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us to book professional interstate furniture removalists?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
In addition to the transit insurance that each removalist has, we offer removals insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premises.
Frequently asked questions
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (502) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.