Hunter Valley to Brisbane Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Hunter Valley to Brisbane?
Interstate removalists servicing from Hunter Valley to Brisbane cost $174.88 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,486.50 and the average space per job is 8.50 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$174.88 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,486.50Average job price
8.50m3Average space per job
Hunter Valley to Brisbane interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Hunter Valley to Brisbane can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $175 per cubic meter.
- Ready2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. "Anytime Anywhere"!4.89 (64 reviews)
- A local family owned business with 25 years experience in the Removal Industry, we'll transport your belongings safely without fuss on time4.88 (34 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.96 (1238 reviews)
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.88 (115 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Hunter Valley to Brisbane interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Hunter Valley to Brisbane. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.