Sydney Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Sydney?
The cost of interstate removalists services out of Sydney depend on the destination, but cost $107.64 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $790.11 and the average space per job is 7.34 cubic meters.
$107.64 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$790.11Average job price
7.34m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate to or from Sydney
Sydney interstate removalists
Find the best Sydney removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $108 per cubic meter.
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.73 (79 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- SYDNEYS REALEST FASTEST Tara in Parramatta stated “I’ve moved 23 times National and international you guys are amazing absolutely 💯 best”4.64 (14 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Move On Removals provides an all round service for your moving needs. Our fully trained & professional staff will make your move effortless.4.71 (500 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Sydney interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Sydney in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (208) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
jorge henao5 out of 5 stars on Google
Tadeu Emilio5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sean Lancaster5 out of 5 stars on Google
SonyaH5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rob5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Deb5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Sean5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Claire5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
JoB5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Amanda5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jemma Smoult5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Tess J5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ian5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Barb C5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
The Strawberry Thief5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Brian5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Matthew Edwards5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.