View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to backload from Adelaide?
The cost of backloading services out of Adelaide depend on the destination, but cost $174.08 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,437.38 and the average space per job is 8.26 cubic meters.
$174.08 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,437.38Average job price
8.26m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate to or from Adelaide
Adelaide interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Adelaide can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $174 per cubic meter.
- Fenix Removals is a local growing company in the Brisbane area, with more than 3 years removalist experience with a good and reliable crew!5.00 (5 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.4.80 (133 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.4.40 (192 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.4.04 (81 reviews)
- Bryant & Co Removals & Storage are Brisbane based family owned removals and storage company with a range of local and interstate services.5.00 (9 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.66 (122 reviews)
- We provide a Professional and Friendly service, with daily interstate moves between Melbourne and Sydney and return.4.95 (73 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.4.71 (42 reviews)
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.36 (732 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Adelaide interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Adelaide. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.