View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to backload from Adelaide?
The cost of backloading services out of Adelaide depend on the destination, but cost $128.28 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,447.05 and the average space per job is 11.28 cubic meters.
$128.28 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,447.05Average job price
11.28m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Adelaide or any other major city
Adelaide interstate removalists
Find the best Adelaide removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $128 per cubic meter.
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company4.90 (141 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Adelaide interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Adelaide in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Linda Onton5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Lorraine5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
John SawtellRickson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Danex5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
BobWalden5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on truelocal.com.au
B G5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Jgreen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Muhammad Magar5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
grhodes5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jamie Halliday5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Michelle Harvey5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sarah5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Tanny Wanny5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on
Darl055 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Michael Sharpe5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sean5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kerry Walls5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.