View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to backload from Perth?
The cost of backloading services out of Perth depend on the destination, but cost $165.39 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,123.65 and the average space per job is 12.84 cubic meters.
$165.39 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,123.65Average job price
12.84m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate to or from Perth
Perth interstate removalists
Find the best Perth removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $165 per cubic meter.
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.4.91 (66 reviews)
- JollyGood Removals in Perth will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.5.00 (10 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Perth interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Perth in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (183) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Jeanne Schulmeister5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on
Nix5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
William Kim5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jack Pam5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Greta5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bart and Vanessa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Deb Jaques5 out of 5 stars on Google
leashy looloo5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on truelocal.com.au
John SawtellRickson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Xandria Tavita5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Sharon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Liz5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Heather5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Loje7775 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sue5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
B G5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sandra5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.