Canberra to Mandurah Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Canberra to Mandurah?
Interstate removalists servicing from Canberra to Mandurah cost $279.58 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,306.53 and the average space per job is 8.25 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$279.58 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,306.53Average job price
8.25m3Average space per job
Canberra to Mandurah interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Canberra to Mandurah can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $280 per cubic meter.
- Enjoy A Worry-Free Move At Great Prices, Fragile Items? Rely On Us!3.87 (117 reviews)
- Dawson Moving and Storage is an Australian family owned and operated company who have been dedicated in moving Australia since 1927.4.56 (9 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Removals locally and interstate!4.64 (471 reviews)
- Our operations and removals teams have the experience to tackle all kinds of projects ensuring the safe transition of your valuables5.00 (7 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.73 (33 reviews)
- Are you looking for quality removalists in Perth who offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Then discover the brilliance of Brilliance Removal4.93 (200 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Canberra to Mandurah interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Canberra to Mandurah. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (312) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.