View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in OMalley?
The average price of OMalley removalists is $83.25 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in OMalley the cost works out to be around $1,048.95 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing OMalley moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with O'Malley removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from O'Malley in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best O'Malley removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $62 per half hour.
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.73 (79 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://muv.al/insurance
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Joni Ingram5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on Facebook
Rae Emmett5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Rachel5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Johneen Reeves5 out of 5 stars on Google
Shainee Thakur5 out of 5 stars on Google
Cindy R5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Giles Lewis5 out of 5 stars on Google
Annie K5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Fatima MW5 out of 5 stars on Google
Pamela5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sue5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Shansharee5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Gayl5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Shaheen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Tracey Edgar5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Bouldy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Happy customer5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.