Brisbane to Mandurah Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Brisbane to Mandurah?
Interstate removalists servicing from Brisbane to Mandurah cost $267.53 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,284.71 and the average space per job is 8.54 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$267.53 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,284.71Average job price
8.54m3Average space per job
Brisbane to Mandurah interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Brisbane to Mandurah can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $268 per cubic meter.
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.51 (782 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Removals locally and interstate!4.62 (561 reviews)
- Enjoy A Worry-Free Move At Great Prices, Fragile Items? Rely On Us!3.91 (137 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.4.40 (192 reviews)
- Moveall's professional and efficient team will ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible.4.86 (36 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.3.58 (26 reviews)
- Our professional removals team does regular trips to Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and all surrounding areas.4.02 (92 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.62 (34 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Brisbane to Mandurah interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Brisbane to Mandurah. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.