View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to backload from Melbourne?
The cost of backloading services out of Melbourne depend on the destination, but cost $121.11 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,051.20 and the average space per job is 8.68 cubic meters.
$121.11 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,051.20Average job price
8.68m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Melbourne or any other major city
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Melbourne interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Melbourne in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.67 (39 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (101) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Peter5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Josh Jenkins5 out of 5 stars on Google
ramanpreet kaur5 out of 5 stars on Google
Chris5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Teddy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
L MM5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ash S5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
salah Nwiran5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Margie Van Der Zalm5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Joni Ingram5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on Facebook
Terri Stark5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Chayma Jebara5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ted5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Felix T.5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Nadine Alam5 out of 5 stars on Google
L. Baron5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Faye & Peter5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.