Walkley Heights Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Walkley Heights?
The average price of Walkley Heights removalists is $125.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Walkley Heights the cost works out to be around $1,575.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Walkley Heights moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Walkley Heights removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Walkley Heights in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Walkley Heights removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $94 per half hour.
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Maryanne- Bangor NSW5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
83Virk5 out of 5 stars on Google
salah Nwiran5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Terri Stark5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Aliewhee5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Timtam 265 out of 5 stars on Google
Monti A5 out of 5 stars on Google
Geoffrey Doueal5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on Facebook
Carina Hage5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mark5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kristina5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Torey Rupapere5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Bill Sanders5 out of 5 stars on Google
Christine5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Miriam Zahinda5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Donald Smith5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ketan Joshi5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.