View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Kilburn?
Kilburn removalists start at $60 per half hour, with an average price of $69.67. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Kilburn offers costs as little as $756. You can save money by comparing Kilburn moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Our highly recommended network of Kilburn removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Kilburn to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $52 per half hour.
- 4.36 (732 reviews)Green Fields SA, AustraliaWe provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.40 (192 reviews)54-60 Bedford Street, Gillman SA, AustraliaDid someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.
- 4.04 (81 reviews)151-159 Ryans Rd, Parafield Gardens SA 5107, AustraliaSince 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.
- 4.85 (261 reviews)Adelaide SA, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning.
- 4.48 (111 reviews)Walkerville SA, AustraliaInterstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.
- 4.56 (32 reviews)Nuriootpa SA, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 4.86 (36 reviews)Reynella SA, AustraliaMoveall's professional and efficient team will ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible.
- 4.41 (27 reviews)23 Justin Ave, Northfield SA 5085, AustraliaWe have successfully completed thousands of moves, from families to businesses, with a premium service minus the huge price tag.
- 4.83 (46 reviews)Gawler SA, AustraliaAR Removals & Storage are a professional, fully insured owned and operated removalist business with over 19 years experience.
- 6 Forrest Road, Strathalbyn SA, AustraliaHarrington Furniture Transport is a small boutique locally owned and operated business based out of Strathalbyn South Australia.
Removalist services in Kilburn
We offer a range of furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Your items are wrapped in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for removalists in Kilburn and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Kilburn has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Kilburn allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
We also provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Kilburn removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Kilburn removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Kilburn in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find removalists Kilburn?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Kilburn movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (363) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Kilburn
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Kilburn. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Kilburn
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Kilburn removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.