Lower Mitcham Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Lower Mitcham?
The average price of Lower Mitcham removalists is $60.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Lower Mitcham the cost works out to be around $756.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Lower Mitcham moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Lower Mitcham removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Lower Mitcham in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Lower Mitcham removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $45 per half hour.
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.91 (244 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Michelle Houston5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Nivi5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Robyn N5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Terri Watson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Rachel5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Stephen Condon5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Facebook
Rhodbronte5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Torey Rupapere5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Barn5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sharon Barnfield5 out of 5 stars on Google
Harkamal grewal5 out of 5 stars on Google
Prue5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Fiona5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
N. Layton5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Michele Herrington5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Debbie Mandel5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Bexs5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.