View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Madeley?
The average price of Madeley removalists is $77.38 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Madeley the cost works out to be around $974.99 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Madeley moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Madeley removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Madeley in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Madeley removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $58 per half hour.
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Terri Stark5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Tina5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lisa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Georgia Haden5 out of 5 stars on Google
Leonie Mac Kay5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Jayia Belinda5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Mpower5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Matt5 out of 5 stars on Google
Andrew5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jannine Barron5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
cssn5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
W. Sabri5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Amy Zhang5 out of 5 stars on Google
Gayl5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kim Millar5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
ramanpreet kaur5 out of 5 stars on Google
Belinda5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.