View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Noranda?
The average price of Noranda removalists is $77.38 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Noranda the cost works out to be around $974.99 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Noranda moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Noranda removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $58 per half hour.
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.73 (79 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Noranda removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Noranda in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (120) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Doug5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bart and Vanessa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sarah5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Bryan Bateman5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jemma Smoult5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sam5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Nick5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Caitlyn5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Barb E5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Tony5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Barb C5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Marita5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Teens5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Alex Patrick5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
grhodes5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Shaun Kerrigan5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
Hui Keow Lim5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.