View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Wattleup?
The average price of removalists Wattleup is $76.75 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Wattleup the cost works out to be around $1,228.00 on average. You can reduce this cost by ensuring there is parking near your house, helping with loading / unloading, or moving your items in to your garage to make loading easier.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Wattleup removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Wattleup in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to pick up the customers furniture on set days of the week, with set delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (58) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Gayl5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mover5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Melanie Blint5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Glenn Coleman5 out of 5 stars on Google
Happy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Barn5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Allister5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mel Beacham5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Cheyenne Walstyn5 out of 5 stars on Google
Roman Ulrich5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sid Sid5 out of 5 stars on Google
Debra Dos Santos5 out of 5 stars on Google
Michael5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rebecca Morrissy5 out of 5 stars on Google
Cal Kel5 out of 5 stars on Google
Samantha5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Terri Watson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.