Removalists Shenton Park
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Shenton Park?
Shenton Park removalists start at $70 per half hour, with an average price of $72.50. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Shenton Park offers costs as little as $882. You can save money by comparing Shenton Park moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Our highly recommended network of Shenton Park removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Shenton Park to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $54 per half hour.
- 4.75 (308 reviews)Wangara WA, AustraliaOur Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.
- 4.36 (732 reviews)High Wycombe WA, AustraliaWe provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.51 (782 reviews)68 Barberry Way, Bibra Lake WA, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 3.91 (137 reviews)268 Bickley Road, Kenwick WA, AustraliaEnjoy A Worry-Free Move At Great Prices, Fragile Items? Rely On Us!
- 4.48 (111 reviews)High Wycombe WA, AustraliaInterstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.
- 4.56 (32 reviews)Perth WA, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 4.82 (17 reviews)62C Attwell St, Landsdale WA, AustraliaJollyGood Removals will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.
- 4.91 (201 reviews)14A Clapham Street, Beckenham WA, AustraliaAre you looking for quality removalists in Perth who offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Then discover the brilliance of Brilliance Removal
- 4.83 (46 reviews)Malaga WA, AustraliaAR Removals & Storage are a professional, fully insured owned and operated removalist business with over 19 years experience.
- 1/24 Biscayne Way, Jandakot WA, AustraliaPNM offers world class customer service, first time and every time. You can always trust our team to be courteous, friendly, and respectful.
Removalist services in Shenton Park
We offer a range of furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Your items are wrapped in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for removalists in Shenton Park and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Shenton Park has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Shenton Park allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
We also provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Shenton Park removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Shenton Park removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Shenton Park in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find removalists Shenton Park?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Shenton Park movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (363) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Shenton Park
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Shenton Park. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Shenton Park
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Shenton Park removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.