View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Walliston?
The average price of removalists Walliston is $76.75 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Walliston the cost works out to be around $1,228.00 on average. You can reduce this cost by ensuring there is parking near your house, helping with loading / unloading, or moving your items in to your garage to make loading easier.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Walliston removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Walliston in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.39 (128 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (58) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
chirag tahim5 out of 5 stars on Google
Michelle Houston5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
n M5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ayman075 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mel K5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Sue5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
ovi radu5 out of 5 stars on Google
Danica5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Minco5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ankur Sharma5 out of 5 stars on Google
Russ Short5 out of 5 stars on Google
Matt5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
David Cole5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sahil Garg5 out of 5 stars on Google
Barn5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Nev5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Inge Chee5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.