Keswick Terminal Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Keswick Terminal?
The average price of Keswick Terminal removalists is $60.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Keswick Terminal the cost works out to be around $756.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Keswick Terminal moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Keswick Terminal removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Keswick Terminal in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Keswick Terminal removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $45 per half hour.
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.67 (39 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Christian Laki5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sandy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mark5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
M loke5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
vegunta praveen5 out of 5 stars on Google
Toni Cleaves5 out of 5 stars on Google
Dula L5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Miriam Zahinda5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Peter5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Gretel Groves5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sandra Seddon5 out of 5 stars on Google
Vera5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Maria5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
N. Layton5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Simon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Corinne Taylor5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Andrew L5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.