Salisbury Park Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Salisbury Park?
The average price of Salisbury Park removalists is $125.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Salisbury Park the cost works out to be around $1,575.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Salisbury Park moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Salisbury Park removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Salisbury Park in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Salisbury Park removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $94 per half hour.
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.67 (39 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Melvin5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Mark5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mike5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Katrina Cawley5 out of 5 stars on
Joe5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Elise Blair5 out of 5 stars on Google
Brett Cousley5 out of 5 stars on oneflare.com.au
ramanpreet kaur5 out of 5 stars on Google
Binosh Thomas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Faye & Peter5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
reimana D5 out of 5 stars on Google
Josh Jenkins5 out of 5 stars on Google
Rhodbronte5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lauren5 out of 5 stars on Google
Silvia Craig5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Luke Hunter5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Jody Douglas5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.