View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Belair?
The average price of Belair removalists is $125.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Belair the cost works out to be around $1,575.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Belair moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Belair removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $94 per half hour.
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Belair removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Belair in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (120) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Peter LAWLOR5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Bart and Vanessa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
amy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Vickie Marie Mcguinness5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
russ smith5 out of 5 stars on Google
nickolas heather5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Lucy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Michael Delpach5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Justin Franks5 out of 5 stars on Google
Gary Rees5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Michelle5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Christina Williams5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on
Daniel Ahern5 out of 5 stars on Google
Tess J5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Darren Cheah5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Luke O'Callaghan5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
MLB5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
View information currently available from each of the Australian State Governments to help answer your questions when it comes to moving house during Coronavirus border restrictions & self isolation lockdowns.