Seaford Meadows Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Seaford Meadows?
The average price of Seaford Meadows removalists is $60.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Seaford Meadows the cost works out to be around $756.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Seaford Meadows moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Seaford Meadows removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Seaford Meadows in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Seaford Meadows removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $45 per half hour.
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Our aim is to provide a quality service that no one else does.4.95 (176 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Cara Sirianni5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
n M5 out of 5 stars on Google
Tim5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Sevy G5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bella5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Mel K5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Andy Macintyre5 out of 5 stars on Google
Simon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Abdul Wahed5 out of 5 stars on Google
Andrew Peal5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jody Douglas5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Margie Van Der Zalm5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
BHBH5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Grandpaweatherwax5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Abhi5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jana Abdulaziz5 out of 5 stars on Google
Benny5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.