View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Exeter?
The average price of Exeter removalists is $60.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Exeter the cost works out to be around $756.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Exeter moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Exeter removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Exeter in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Exeter removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $45 per half hour.
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
- Our aim is to provide a quality service that no one else does.4.95 (176 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Lisa M5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sam Webster5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Kim5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Alfredo Moro & Cristina Espinar5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lena5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Abdul Wahed5 out of 5 stars on Google
Rose Salter5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Chris Batt5 out of 5 stars on Google
Miriam Zahinda5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Nathan5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
jan5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ash S5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Amit p5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Tania5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
sam5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Simon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bradley Atherton5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on Facebook
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.