View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Glengowrie?
Glengowrie removalists start at $60 per half hour, with an average price of $69.67. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Glengowrie offers costs as little as $756. You can save money by comparing Glengowrie moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Our highly recommended network of Glengowrie removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Glengowrie to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $52 per half hour.
- 4.27 (542 reviews)Green Fields SA, AustraliaWe provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.20 (83 reviews)54-60 Bedford Street, Gillman SA, AustraliaDid someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.
- 4.05 (78 reviews)151-159 Ryans Rd, Parafield Gardens SA 5107, AustraliaSince 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.
- 4.87 (181 reviews)Adelaide SA, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning.
- 4.65 (46 reviews)Walkerville SA, AustraliaInterstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Nuriootpa SA, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 4.93 (15 reviews)Reynella SA, AustraliaMoveall's professional and efficient team will ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible.
- 23 Justin Ave, Northfield SA 5085, AustraliaWe have successfully completed thousands of moves, from families to businesses, with a premium service minus the huge price tag.
- 4.83 (46 reviews)Gawler SA, AustraliaAR Removals & Storage are a professional, fully insured owned and operated removalist business with over 19 years experience.
- 6 Forrest Road, Strathalbyn SA, AustraliaHarrington Furniture Transport is a small boutique locally owned and operated business based out of Strathalbyn South Australia.
Removalist services in Glengowrie
We offer a range of furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Your items are wrapped in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for removalists in Glengowrie and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Glengowrie has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Glengowrie allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
We also provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Glengowrie removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Glengowrie removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Glengowrie in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find removalists Glengowrie?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Glengowrie movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (363) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Glengowrie
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Glengowrie. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Glengowrie
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Glengowrie removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.