Newport QLD Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Newport?
Newport removalists start at $60 per half hour, with an average price of $70.30. So, hiring quality Newport removalists for a full-service move of an average-sized 3 bedroom house costs as little as $756. You can save money by comparing Newport moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Newport QLD removalists
Find the best Newport QLD removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $53 per half hour.
- 5.00 (7 reviews)15 Jarrah Street, Cooroy QLD, AustraliaWe pride ourselves on our honesty, care and punctuality. We rely on customer referrals and recommendations for our business!
- 4.78 (469 reviews)484 Bilsen Road, Geebung QLD, AustraliaWe are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.
- 3.86 (21 reviews)62 Randolph Street, Rocklea QLD, AustraliaDid someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.
- 4.73 (79 reviews)6 Patonga Street, Ashmore Gold Coast, QLD, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.27 (26 reviews)114 Balham Road, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaWhether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.
- 4.99 (72 reviews)Dalmeny Street, Willawong QLD, AustraliaWe are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.
- 4.88 (110 reviews)Cayuga St, Nerang QLD 4211, AustraliaLincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.
- 4.60 (270 reviews)858 Nudgee Rd, Northgate QLD, AustraliaReady Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!
- 4.89 (9 reviews)38 Centenary Place, Logan Village QLD, AustraliaInterstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!
- 5.00 (47 reviews)Albion QLD, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families
- 4.53 (47 reviews)4/147 Boniface Street, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaExpress Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.
- 4.99 (149 reviews)23 Central Park Dr, Yandina QLD 4561, AustraliaJohn’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.
- 4.91 (66 reviews)1 Commerce Avenue, Warana QLD, AustraliaSearching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.
- 4.67 (39 reviews)149 Ryan Street, West End QLD, AustraliaWith over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.
- 4.92 (36 reviews)40 Castlebar Street, Kangaroo Point QLD, AustraliaReady2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. “Anytime Anywhere”!
- 30 Yellowood Close, Tewantin QLD, AustraliaWe are committed to the highest standards in all aspects of operations and always take extreme care with everything we do.
- 4.90 (42 reviews)8-12 Eucalyptus Crescent, Ninderry QLD, AustraliaOur team of Interstate Removalists are here to make your move experience as stress-free as possible from start to finish.
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Brisbane QLD, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 4.88 (124 reviews)240 Peachey Road, Ormeau QLD, AustraliaWhether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Newport QLD removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Newport QLD in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (164) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Claire5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Melanie Smith5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jane Dot5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
D Johnstone5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Mansi5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Giovanni Forner5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
MikeM5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Peter LAWLOR5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Mitchell S5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Trish B5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Peter Franklin5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ben H.5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mark Macleod5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Jason Wandby5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Maddie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lana Jephcote5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sue Barnes5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
Connect with a Muval team member and take them on a tour through your home to check off all the inventory items you need to take on your move.
Spoilers: the answer is YES.